Norah's Nursery!

Monday, July 15, 2013
Finally! I probably shouldn't have taken pictures on a cloudy day, since they were dark and hard to edit, and I don't have a wide angle lens that's compatible with my current camera, so some funky editing had to take place in my attempt at a whole room shot.

I couldn't get a picture of the changing table without moving the crib, so that's what's on the wall you can't see. The shelves on it are all empty, and I'll probably just get some of her newborn photos printed to put there. I have some set ups of headbands/blankets/wraps etc that will "match" her room, so I'm excited about that.

She likely won't be sleeping in here right away, but it's sure pretty to look at now that's it's come together.

2013-07-15_012 2013-07-15_013 2013-07-15_014 2013-07-15_015

1 comment:

Joshua Filand said...

It looks wonderful Jenna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design