In Our Kitchen: Grilled Sweet and Fiery Pork with Mango Salsa (skinnytaste adaptation)

Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Another recipe is up! Who's excited I'm actually keeping up with this?!?!

I'm just excited that we/I know how to cook now. Couldn't have said that 7 years ago when we got married. 7?! Our anniversary is on Monday. Whoa.

Anyway, this was our adaptation of skinnytaste's Sweet and Fiery Pork Tenderloin. As much as I LOVE my crockpot, beautiful weather calls for the grill and outdoor eating. I believe Ryan used all ingredients listed, and just rubbed the pork with the spices and then slathered the sauce on once he had the meat on the grill. Grill pork to internal temp of 145.

Seriously, I can't get enough of her mango salsa stuff. So yummy! We paired this with rice but next time around I'll do some asparagus or other grilled veggie.

And that drink there in the back?! That's the "pineapple bomb" I've been raving about on facebook.

Look for that recipe in a few days after I have Ryan make me another one so I can photograph it :) :) :) Perfect excuse to drink.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design