Norah Caroline's 1 Year Portraits

Thursday, July 24, 2014
Oh how I love when a session goes exactly as I envision! That happens not so often with my own kids since all photographer's children suffer from "PCS" (photographer child syndrome).

Thankfully, Norah isn't walking yet so she can't quite run away. And we placed her mostly on top of things so she was less likely to crawl away.

I put this all together in the last month, with a very specific vision in my head, scouring etsy shops and IG boutiques looking for the perfect dress. I wanted a very similar feel to Claire's 1 Year Session without using the exact same dress.

I found the dress at Over The Loom (same place Claire's 2nd Year Session dress came from), and the floral crown was custom made by lizziluluand co on etsy/IG. I seriously gasped when the floral crown came. It was exactly what I had hoped and coordinated perfectly. Cowboy boots were from Target and didn't fit the chunky monkey baby feet, but should in a little while. Moccasins were a "right place at the right time" awesome find on a local facebook garage sale site for $12. never worn. sometimes I get lucky!

Add one awesome friend/auntie Ashley to help keep Norah on the chair, and I give you these. These, along with Henry's five year posted the other day are easily the best work I've ever done of my own kids. I can't wait to order a canvas of one of these!

And to our Norah Caroline. You were quite the surprise to find out on the same day we accepted an offer to sell our first home. We were leaving the state just a few weeks after I found out I was pregnant. It was a hot Texas summer being 7, 8 and 9 months pregnant smack dab in the middle, but it was all worth it.

You complete our family so perfectly. You are the happiest baby. We love your squeals, your little nose scrunches, and all your happy shrieks when you see any one of us. Henry and Claire adore and love you and so do daddy and I.

 More on you later. For now, enjoy the session and our beautiful baby girl :)
  frisco_newborn_photographer_750frisco_newborn_photographer_751 frisco_newborn_photographer_752

 A top contender for our wall canvas. frisco_newborn_photographer_753 frisco_newborn_photographer_754 frisco_newborn_photographer_755 frisco_newborn_photographer_756 frisco_newborn_photographer_757 frisco_newborn_photographer_758 frisco_newborn_photographer_759 frisco_newborn_photographer_760 frisco_newborn_photographer_761 frisco_newborn_photographer_762 frisco_newborn_photographer_763 frisco_newborn_photographer_764 frisco_newborn_photographer_765 frisco_newborn_photographer_766 frisco_newborn_photographer_768 frisco_newborn_photographer_769 frisco_newborn_photographer_770 frisco_newborn_photographer_771 frisco_newborn_photographer_772 frisco_newborn_photographer_773 frisco_newborn_photographer_774 frisco_newborn_photographer_775

See, I can't do this all on my own! frisco_newborn_photographer_776 Another canvas contender! frisco_newborn_photographer_777 frisco_newborn_photographer_778 frisco_newborn_photographer_779 frisco_newborn_photographer_780 frisco_newborn_photographer_781

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design