Monsters, Inc Party Details!

Wednesday, August 6, 2014
I had a brief moment today between finishing session galleries to do a FEW of the birthday party pictures. I obviously have a ton more with actual people in them, but these are pretty easy to whip up for those who care about these sort of crafty things.

Yes, I made the cake, many thanks to my friend Kelly for helping, no thanks to the humidity for causing the buttercream to be quite the struggle.

I want to find a cake maker who will swap a cake for a session with me for Claire's birthday so that I::
1. Don't have to worry about it or spend the obscene amount of time on the cake.
2. Get something more awesome than my haphazard tries.
3. I have plans to be busy doing something else much spectacular during her party, so there' s that too.

I made all the signs, favor tags, birthday banner, invites and photo booth props with my Silhouette Cameo. If you love all things crafty and DON'T have one of those, get one. It instantly turns you into a crazy crafty person.

Also, if anyone is in need of that crepe paper banner, I still have it hanging. Can sell as is or cut it shorter. Let me know before it goes in the trash!


frisco_family_photographer_806 frisco_family_photographer_807 frisco_family_photographer_808 frisco_family_photographer_809 frisco_family_photographer_810 frisco_family_photographer_811 frisco_family_photographer_812 frisco_family_photographer_813 frisco_family_photographer_814 frisco_family_photographer_815 frisco_family_photographer_816 frisco_family_photographer_817

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design