2015 Bluebonnets, aka, my kids' best "session" EVER.

Thursday, April 16, 2015
I'm besides myself over these. Like, I can't even. I don't know how someone can or can't an even, but yes. That. Over these. (Seriously, I know it's a popular catch phrase right now.)

I really wanna plaster the entire house with these. This was the best the kids have collectively ever done. I coached Claire, who typically likes to look everywhere BUT the camera--and not even on purpose, I don't think) prior to leaving, so finally, she was looking at me more frequently than looking away. Norah loves her "Hen" and "Care" and Henry loves being the big bro.

Also, thank you Ryan, thank you dollar bills, and thank you Frozen for making these possible. I just click the button. :)

And to think I was one day away from saying "forget it" on the bluebonnets this year.

frisco_wedding_photographer_1635
frisco_wedding_photographer_1636
frisco_wedding_photographer_1637
frisco_wedding_photographer_1638
frisco_wedding_photographer_1639
frisco_wedding_photographer_1640
frisco_wedding_photographer_1641
frisco_wedding_photographer_1642
frisco_wedding_photographer_1643
frisco_wedding_photographer_1644
frisco_wedding_photographer_1645
frisco_wedding_photographer_1646

The man throwing out money and pressing play on Frozen. I couldn't do any of this biz without him.

frisco_wedding_photographer_1647
frisco_wedding_photographer_1648
frisco_wedding_photographer_1649
frisco_wedding_photographer_1650
frisco_wedding_photographer_1651
frisco_wedding_photographer_1652
frisco_wedding_photographer_1653
frisco_wedding_photographer_1654
frisco_wedding_photographer_1655

Oh, and of course, for comparison's sake....

frisco_wedding_photographer_1630
frisco_wedding_photographer_1632
frisco_wedding_photographer_1631
frisco_wedding_photographer_1633

1 comment:

nelle monaco said...

they really are so beautiful- plaster your house!!! :) how cute are they... everything about them is perfect. love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design