"Baby" Norah Caroline is 3. Three.

Friday, August 19, 2016
Facebook memories/timehop just so happened to bring up the photos that Ryan took of Norah's birth day and I got all the feels and remembered I needed to post her little birthday post with the rest of her session pictures.

She's going to preschool in 19 days. Preschool. That bitty baby with the chubby cheeks is already going to be in school. My last. My forever baby. I've yet to decide what's going to happen when I walk through the door to an empty house on September 7th. It seems like a lifetime ago before Henry, yet this all came up way.too.fast. I'm leaning towards the ugliest cry ever, but we shall see.




Norah, you are crazy spunky and not afraid to let your voice be heard (it's a must being the third child, I'm guessing). You have the biggest heart and empathy but are, by FAR, our biggest trouble maker ever. Between still occasionally putting things in your mouth, to your crazy obsession with water (read: constant wet messes all the time), you get into everything. Still. The pantry has to have a lock on it so you aren't constantly rummaging for snacks all day. If I left it open, you'd snack all day long. If you are left alone upstairs for more than 3 minutes, there's a good chance there is toothpaste squirted all over the sink. And everything surrounding the sink is taking a toothpaste bath.

Despite your antics, you are crazy loved by everyone in this house. Claire still goes back and forth with "Ohmygosh I love you, Norah, let's play all day!" to "Ohmygosh, leave me alone, Norah and don't touch my stuff". The latter we have an entire childhood ahead of us of, I'm sure. But you have a sister bond that I have been so excited for since the day we found out you were Norah. It's something I never had and can't wait to see blossom in the coming years, especially since you will be back to back in grades.


frisco_family_photographer_0718

And let's not forget Henry. Unless you've trashed a Lego creation, he loves you crazy too. The bond you have despite the 4 year age difference makes my heart so full. And to think his response at the session above was "Oh nooo!! Not strawberries!". Good thing he has a little baby boy cousin now. :)

Not only do you start school soon, but your first try at dance and round one of swimming lessons starts on Monday. You can barely contain your excitement about dance. You ask to wear your leo all the time, and tell me all about how you are going to "tap, tap, tap" with your "new" (hand me down from Claire) shoes. You've never had any form of separation from me at a social function. My heart tells me you'll be the one kid of ours who will be completely and utterly fine, i.e. "Ok mom, you need to go now."

In the blink of an eye you're a "big girl", but will always be my forever baby. We love you so very much. You sweet singing voice, your silly facial expressions, your big heart, all of it. Happy Birthday, Norah.


frisco_family_photographer_0641 frisco_family_photographer_0642 frisco_family_photographer_0643 frisco_family_photographer_0644 frisco_family_photographer_0645 frisco_family_photographer_0646 frisco_family_photographer_0647 frisco_family_photographer_0648 frisco_family_photographer_0649 frisco_family_photographer_0650 frisco_family_photographer_0651 frisco_family_photographer_0652 frisco_family_photographer_0653 frisco_family_photographer_0654 frisco_family_photographer_0655 frisco_family_photographer_0656 frisco_family_photographer_0657 frisco_family_photographer_0658 frisco_family_photographer_0659 frisco_family_photographer_0660 frisco_family_photographer_0661 frisco_family_photographer_0662 frisco_family_photographer_0663 frisco_family_photographer_0664 frisco_family_photographer_0665 frisco_family_photographer_0666 frisco_family_photographer_0667 frisco_family_photographer_0668 frisco_family_photographer_0669 frisco_family_photographer_0670 frisco_family_photographer_0671 frisco_family_photographer_0672 frisco_family_photographer_0673 frisco_family_photographer_0674 frisco_family_photographer_0675 frisco_family_photographer_0676 frisco_family_photographer_0677 frisco_family_photographer_0678 frisco_family_photographer_0679 frisco_family_photographer_0680 frisco_family_photographer_0681

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design